Monday, November 8, 2010

Rain dialouge....REVISED!!!

The scene--a boy and a girl are sitting on a park bench in the rain. You are both under an umbrella in black rain coats. She has jeans and yellow boots on and the boy has jeans and converse on. The rain is pattering on the umbrella and the leaves of the trees around them, its splashing in the puddles like tiny bombs throwing debree of smaller water droplets. The girl looks around and looks at the boy's green eyes and the boy looks at the girl's blue eyes one of them speaks and says.....(g-girl, b-boy).

g- I love the smell of rain
b- Me too, i think it's kind of like what heaven will smell like
g- I agree, maybe the rain carries a little bit of the scent from heaven with it.
b- That's my bet
g- Everyone love's the smell so it just makes sense
b- Yeah, it's the best
g- I wonder what heaven will look like
b- Yeah me to....can i ask you something?
g- What?
b- I've been wanting to ask you this for a while, it's just never seemed like the right time.
g- Wh-wh what?
b- Will you marry me?
g- No
b- What?! Why?
g-Because.....because I'm not what you think i am...
b-Bella! What are you saying?
g-Edward....Im a vampire! (vccshhhhh (Vampire noise))
b-Well....I was going to divorce you anywaysss i wasss jussst tryingssss to convince my parentssss I'm not gay (say in gay voice).
g-Really?
b-You bet honey cakessss!
g-Good that means i can eat you....your blood....it's like a drug to me!!! (vccshhhhhh!!!)
b-GAHHHHHH!!!!
g-mmmmmmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha. What the crap? Very different from your first draft. Good job.

    ReplyDelete