Monday, November 1, 2010

Rain dialouge

The scene--a boy and a girl are sitting on a park bench in the rain. You are both under an umbrella in black rain coats. She has jeans and yellow boots on and the boy has jeans and converse on. The rain is pattering on the umbrella and the leaves of the trees around them, its splashing in the puddles like tiny bombs throwing debree of smaller water droplets. The girl looks around and looks at the boy's green eyes and the boy looks at the girl's blue eyes one of them speaks and says.....(g-girl, b-boy).

g- I love the smell of rain
b- Me too, i think it's kind of like what heaven will smell like
g- I agree, maybe the rain carries a little bit of the scent from heaven with it.
b- That's my bet
g- Everyone love's the smell so it just makes sense
b- Yeah, it's the best
g- I wonder what heaven will look like
b- Hopefully you
g- What?
b- I've been wanting to ask you something for a while, it's just never seemed like the right time.
g- Wh-wh what?
b- Will you marry me?
g- No
b- What?! Why?
g- Just kidding. Of course I'll marry you, i would love nothing more

1 comment:

  1. Action-He asks her to marry him
    Conflict-She says no...
    Event-She says just kidding

    I kinda liked this scene. It was pretty cheesy though i think i could have come up with something better. I liked the metaphors at the beginning i thought they were clever. But the end declined and became less exciting for me.

    ReplyDelete