Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Terrible Poetry

-Booze alcohol
Try it on baby
Well i dont look good in no Armaini suite
No Gucci shoes or designer boots
I've tried the latest lines from a to z
Oh if she called me I'd be there
Sussudio oh oh
Ah she's all I need all of my life
You remind me of the jeep i wanna ride it
Baby you know what I want real bad
Brotherhood of man
And I, I am feeling a little peculiar
And I take a deep breath and get real high
And learn to fly again
This time will be the last time
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it
The haze inside us
There was a good man named paul revere
Along with the man in the hat
And I think its stupid
Blame it on the booze
Blame it on the booze
Blame it on the booze
Blame it on the booze
Go get the news
I want to cruise
On a boat
I hope it floats

No comments:

Post a Comment